1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to make objects bigger in mirrors?

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by JeDa, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Hi,
    For my persomal use (i dont think i am allowed to release this), I modded the F1 1994 mod so it now uses the default F_V12 fysics (the cars dont slide any more) and adapted the performance of the AI so there's a bigger gap between fastest and slowest cars.

Now I want to change the scale of the objects in the mirrors. At the moment everything which is drawn in the mirrors is way to small. How can i adjust this?

Also, is it possible to use the F_V12 tyre textures in stead of the tyre textures which come with the mod?

Last question: is it possible to make the power of the AI cars track dependant? In real life, on some tracks the Ferraris are fast and on other tracks they are slow. I would love to use that in my mod :)

2. In rf1 I edit scn file for cam view front and behind, but for AMS I can't find scn file.
    This is my setting for rf1 in scn and the track view look different for me.

Color=(255, 255, 255)
    Size=(1.00, 1.00) Center=(0.5, 0.5)
    FOV=(10.0, 10.0)
    ClipPlanes=(-555.00, 20000.00)
    Color=(0, 0, 0)
    Size=(1024.0, 64.0) Center=(512.0, 32.0)
    FOV=(77.5, 62.5)
    ClipPlanes=(0.50, 100.00)
  3. Thanks! The reiza tracks dont have a scn file. The addon tracks do. I tried using your line but i didnt notice any difference. Guess i am doing something wrong.

Anyway, thanks for your reply.