• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

How to make changes to a cars performance?

Discussion in 'F1 2016 - The Game' started by Tobias Hult, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Tobias Hult

Tobias Hult

Ratings:
    +5
    Hi,

I have been playing F1 2016 since the release date in Europe.

I am interested in changing the performance of each car. For example I mean to make Manor as good as Mercedes (just as an example). So that I can do for example Quick Races and have these changes to the cars applied.
    I found this thread here on the forum about the different values that make up the performance of each car: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/car-tiers-development-career-mode.126363/

As I have understood it these values can be found (and changed?) in this folder: F1 2016/asset_groups/f1_2016_vehicle_package/teams/marussia/wep/marussia.erp
    I found a tool to open this file called EGO ERP Archiver, but I could not figure out how to change the values.

My question is then, is it possible to change these values and how do I change them?
    Is it possible to make changes so that they are "active" during for example Quick Races?

I am very thankful for answers!