How to make a video in RACE 07

• Andrew Evans

for me, i created a separate profile - hence why you see me join events as videoprofile half the time... in that i demapped everything and just mapped the keys for moving the camera and for activating free cam... you can't map them to the arrow keys, even in this situation, because they've got some default override that activates the replay in the way you were describing... so i just went for the classic fps combo of w,a,s,d and f for free cam...

i can't remember the name of the options under the controller setup - but i'll post them back here in a mo cause i'm jumping in evo shortly....

• Andrew Evans

ok, here ya go, they're:

cam move forward, backward, left and right... you'll also need to have toggle hud mapped, i've got this on 1 which i think is the default... and you can use that cycle through all the combinations of overlays until it's just the replay remaining...

obv mouse is move the camera angle around and scrolly wheel zooms....

i tend to get free cam to where i want to capture the shot.... jump out of free cam, rewind the replay to a bit before... hit play, fullscreen and then back to free cam and you're in position ready to capture with whatever yer using (fraps etc)...

am sure people use all sorts of methods, but that should be something to help out.... :thumb:

Have anyone found a way to slow the the cameramovement down? At times it's just too fast. And is it somhow possible to make the camera rise, but keeping the shot?
It would be really great to have up and down aswell. Can't understand why we don't!
And if not, anyone got at camera editor for Evo?

• Antoine Morin

Have anyone found a way to slow the the cameramovement down? At times it's just too fast. And is it somhow possible to make the camera rise, but keeping the shot?
It would be really great to have up and down aswell. Can't understand why we don't!
And if not, anyone got at camera editor for Evo?

Mouse speed is in Windows or "your mouse" properties i got a microsoft Habu mouse and i can simply change the mouse speed by clicking on speed buttons. If you dont have mouse drivers just go in windows control panel and mouse properties , then adjust the speed ...i think it will work ;)

Mouse speed is in Windows or "your mouse" properties i got a microsoft Habu mouse and i can simply change the mouse speed by clicking on speed buttons. If you dont have mouse drivers just go in windows control panel and mouse properties , then adjust the speed ...i think it will work ;)
Thanks. But what about the speed of the camera when you use the arrows? It moves lightning quick, and I think they are harder to slow down.

• Antoine Morin

Thanks. But what about the speed of the camera when you use the arrows? It moves lightning quick, and I think they are harder to slow down.

hmm thought you was spoking of the mouse ..i can't help anymore here ...maybe you could try an analogique pad ? ? ?

didn't tried so ...

Has anyone figured out how to map the zoom in/zoom out control to an analog device? I currently have it on my mouse scroll button but it's very twitchy... I tried different windows settings (1 line, 3 lines, whole page) but nothing changes ingame. It's always the same.

Any idea?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back