1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'ARCA Sim Racing' started by Bram Hengeveld, May 27, 2009.

1. i have puchased the dvd from market not from them

2. can you give me some links to download patches to play online
    im running default patch

3. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas Licensed

i never download patches.. the leverage installs them automaticly after updating.. but let me check the buy screen there must be some option to update the dvd

4. i have leverage client 2.0

5. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas Licensed

on your screen you have a arca simracing leverage... open that leverage and then in the upperfield you have multiple options. there you choose register and from there you choose update my cd purchase... it will aks for your email where the game is known on. if that doesnt help really send a mail to them

6. i have leverage client2.0 it does not have options in upper field.and does not have the dont have code option too.can you send me a link for old leverage client

7. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas Licensed

8. i am using 32 bit client but in the old leverage option are upwards and there is an option that "i dont have code" in the register options

9. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas Licensed

well as far as i can see it if you have installed the leverage and open the progam you see in the top from left to right arca-newsroom-support-options-register-videos-.... you click the register.. but first you have to install the leverage you downloaded otherwise you wont see a thing

10. i have installed the leverage but dont have any option upwards there are three option downward to the right register options support

11. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas Licensed

what does 3 those option says???

12. when i click register it says 1 first time purchase 2 update my dvd purchase 3 reinstall existing purchase and then there are options and third option is for support

13. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas Licensed

ok mate choose update dvd purchase and the if you click on it it will aks your email and you will get a token to update it. is asume you have the original boxed dvd disc???

14. i have tried it when i enter the email it says
    The email address supplied does not exist in our system. Please recheck your submissioni have the local copy i think

15. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas Licensed

maybe you registred the dvd on another email when you bought it... otherwise email them

16. i havent bought the dvd from them..i have bought it from the market local store

17. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas Licensed

then there must be either some cd key you can send them so that they can update it

18. it does not require a cd key to install there was a crack in it to over come buy problem

19. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas Licensed

oh ok but i dont know much more then you:( i hope you will get the game working

20. i hope i would ok then