1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to install/upgrade ARCA Sim Racing without the DVD?

Discussion in 'ARCA Sim Racing' started by Bram, May 27, 2009.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I want to do a clean install for my ARCA copy. Where do i start now. I kinda lost track with all the patches and automated downloaders and stuff.

Who can help me out?
  2. Yeah I want to do the same. I think they have a different way of installing things now. You install the sim and there's something called 'Leverage' that supposed to register you and keep things updated.

I'm installing now to see what happens.
  3. I've installed it. Now I'm looking for a way to get on Leverage to register and get the latest update, 1128G I think.
  4. Easy,

Get the client here: www.thesimfactory.com/ASR_L1.zip
    Next, install it, and then click on register
    Select Update my DVD, and then choose I do not have my code
    Enter your email, and a code will be sent, click continue, enter both and off ya go

There will be nothing left to do when it's completed. No DISC is required anymore. NO manual patches, all automated.

Let me know if you have any issues .... :)
  5. Way to go Zip. :)
  6. Bram

Update went smooth, just did my first online laps after a year and I must say I am pretty impressed with the news physics and the new tracks.

Top Job TSF :thumb:

(Bruce will be finished next week :D)
  7. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Brams Griped by Oval Fever. :D
  8. Bram

Those 200 laps on Jacksonville activated something yes :D
  9. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

You sure it wasnt just me Drafting with you for 100 odd laps. :D
  10. I'll be finished tonight for sure. Just got out the 4-speed gated shifter and will be up and running within an hour I would guess. Of course with a bit of extra help from a very talented member of the developer's team. :D

(thanks Zip) :)
  11. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

I Know Every Part to Rear of a Old IndyCar now. :D
  12. Thanks guys, i was thinking the same after the RD500, I MUST INSTALL ARCA!

I was a little be-mused by all the updates, by thanks! Happy days!
    (will try it all 2nite)

13. Downloading the game as we speak. It seems to work fine so far. Thanks for the quick and easy-to-understand instructions. It works for me!
  14. hi guys im new to arca 08

i have downloaded leverage client.but when i click register and update my dvd there is no option saying to get code.it asks for email address when i enter my address it says you are not registered in our list.and there is no other option then that .....what to do help me....
  15. there is no option to chose like i dont have my code only to enter email and get code and it gives the error
  16. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

hi mate.. best thing to do is contact them with an email. let me see if i can find a mail adress
  17. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

18. thanks bjorn ill try
  19. cant find any thing usefull in there
  20. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

send them an email with your issue.. usually they respond within a day