• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

How to install GROUP C by Virtua LM ?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Phil Dufour, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Phil Dufour

Phil Dufour
    Premium

Ratings:
    +11
    Hi racers,

i´m new here . I have a small problem by installing the mod . I went to their website and try to install "the full package" . Can´t make it work .

I ve tryed to install it piece by piece but when i run the firt "exe" , it starts to ask me few things that i don´t understand .I don´t understand what it mean by "find the folder f1...."

If somebody could explain me how to make it work . In french it will be fantastic , if not i will try to do my best to understand it in english :cool:

Thanks .

2. Phil Dufour

Phil Dufour
    Premium

Ratings:
    +11
    Hi there ,

big mistake i´ve done . I thought the mod was available on their page where the Virtua Lm circuits are. But a formula one game is needed .

Thread can be close......Sorry.

3. Ryan Callan

Ryan Callan

Ratings:
    +501
    Yes the mod is for F1Challenge - also please ask rFactor questions in the rFactor forum, not here :)

4. Phil Dufour

Phil Dufour
    Premium

Ratings:
    +11
    i will, thanks.