How to install add-on tracks?

@bluey, that depends on how the zip file was created, as it can be zipped with the folder path included (usually it is). Best is to open the zip file and check the structure. Personally, I open the zip file and click until I see the track name, and drag it to my locations folder.

THANKS JOEL i am a complete beginner with computors and do not know how to do what you say [but give me a v8 in parts no manual required to put back together] so i have winrar i know how to unzip to the track itself in my download folder then go to locactions and install there.. i hope i have explained to you ok maybe not as i am dummey when it comes to pc ps i will to find that folder path

Right click on the Zip file and "Extract here"
1 - If the folder that appear is called GameData copy it to Steam\SteamApps\common\Stock Car Extreme\
It will ask if you want to merge folders, click Yes.
Or:
2 - If when you extract the folder that appear is the track name then you have to copy to Steam\SteamApps\common\Stock Car Extreme\GameData\Locations

Most times you'll have the folder called GameData so it's easier.

thanks will i will try and do what you say .....hope i do not mess this up .... as this will be the first time for me to do this
You can't really mess up too much, if it all goes wrong you can even just delete the whole locations folder and the use steam verification to re acquire the correct files.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back