• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

How To Increase Mirror IQ/Resolution

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Spinelli, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Spinelli

Spinelli

Ratings:
    +153
    Is there anyway to increase the resolution of the mirrors? I don't need it super sharp, but it currently looks like a PC game from the 1980s. Is there a notepad file or something where I can type in the resolution used for the mirrors or something?

WHat about for draw distance of mirrors? I would like objects in the mirror to not disappear until they are further away than they currently are. Objects too close in the distance currently disappear.

Can anyone help? I'd appreciate help with both, but the resolution is my primary concern....

2. yusupov

yusupov

Ratings:
    +146
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Spinelli

Spinelli

Ratings:
    +153
    There's even have more than 1 option. Great! Thanks!

4. Greame Champion

Greame Champion

Ratings:
    +2
    What sort of hit does your FPS take with this mod? 7168x448_MIRROR.bmp

Champs

5. BlkJello

BlkJello

Ratings:
    +22
    It depends on your system...but is generally very small. I have a x1100t@3.8 with an r9 280x...... and i dont notice a differance. :thumbsup: