How to get new members

thank you guys :) I guess I will try to make a video then, if nothing big happens I'll be finished until the 15th at the latest because then I'll go on holidays

oh and Nico, any news about that?
Little sidenote, I have watched the 2 servers for a while and have not really seen anyone use them so I would suggest to try it with only one server to maybe have more players on the one servers and try it with a P1 session of about 20 minutes, a Q session of 20 minutes and a race about 10 laps because these length options seem to be popular on other servers.

Very nice video Jonas. Who is the driver in the second half? It looked like my car but I dont remember turning my wheel left and right like that! Was it an actor playing me?

I much prefer to have two servers. Whenever I go online I always join a server thats already got someone on it, no matter which of our servers it is. I presume everyone else does the same? 2 servers just gives the first guy to arrive some choice, and gives the others a chance to start racing while the race is on. If people keep trying to get onto our servers but can't because a race is on, they're not going to hang around long.

Very impressive video Jonas! Please, you must go on with that great work! Now that you gave us the first impression of your skills I'm very curious what comes next. Do you feel the pressure already? ;) :p

once again thx guys and yes reik, pressure is growing :laugh:
the second part of the vid is a lot different but I feel like it should be at least as entertaining as the first part but we'll see about that :)
Actually the cockpit scene was indeed show ;) , it was made out of two live recordings with an AI grid to have working mirrors and so that I can change the cockpit position.
If you look at the starting lights in that scene, you can see that they suddenly go back to zero again, thats where I cut the scene.
Im not so sure about the 2 servers, its very well possible that it is better with 2, so maybe we'll try it for a few days and add one again if the server stays empty

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back