1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get gear stick shift to work?

Discussion in 'WRC 4 The Game' started by Andrew Hayes, Oct 17, 2012.

1. is there any way to get the gear stick shift for the G27 to work ? i do not like using the paddels
  2. Did you set it to sequential, works fine on g25!
  3. Well TBH all I have done is plugged the wheel in installed the game and played it

Where is the setting for sequential?
  4. I believe there's no sequential shifter in G27's gearstick. It was removed for some reason after G25. So only H-shifter, and paddles, for G27 users. But I don't know if you can get H-shifter to work in WRC3.
  5. Sorry my mistake!!!
  6. seems like there's got to be some kind of control bindings saved in a config file somewhere. Might wanna try messing with that.

For some reason the buttons on the gear shifter don't show up in Logitech's profiler, this might have something to do with it.

7. the only config file i see that you can open to edit in the wrc s folder is the "lang" file and i can see anything in that all other folder are encrypted from what i see Engine.dll is the only other one that would probably have anything to change settings in but what do i do to open it
  8. well it don’t look like they are going to fix this with the G27 for some time so iv resorted to using the paddles to change gear and using the stick as a handbrake and it feel quite nice TBH but I’m still crap at it the car looks like crap after the end of each stage :)

but if someone dose find a fix for the G27 gear **** pleas post its a bit crap that a new game comes out and it don’t support fully probably one of the most popular Racing wheels on the market today didn’t they think to test it and fix it ?? Bone heads :mad: