How to get a copy of Nordschleife from GTR EVO to work in RACE On?

R

roffe

• roffe

How to get a copy of this track from GTR EVO to work in RACE ON?
The track is on the screen but it´s black outside....I can drive but can´t see the track!!!
I can rev up the engine and change gear...but can´t see where to drive!

ROCA

• roffe

I know...but I have Race 07 and GTR EVO in one game and RACE ON and STCC in another game !
I think it could be easy just to copy the track to RACE ON!
Thanks !

ROCA

I think he means he has them on different Steam Accounts Bram. If thats teh case they CAN'T be merged as Steam will not allow you to transfer them between Steam Accounts. His only option in this case is to buy a copy of GTR Evo and add it to the Race On Steam account - I always recommend looking around before buying anything through Steam though - as RACE ON FULL BUNDLE box DVD is now less than £15 on Amazon, and I have seen GTR Evo as low as £6 delivered in the last three months.

Its a pain when you already have games and then buy bundles with something you already have, I did this with Race On when I already had STCC and really hated that I was effectively losing out on STCC, so I added it to another Steam Account that I already had GTR Evo on, the one with STCC already had GTR Evo so I can now LAN or go Multiplayer with friends in STCC and GTR Evo, thinking about which upgrade/bundle and wether to just add to your existing steam or create another steam account is often a good idea, it potentially means that you could also sell the game on because if you have only that particular game on a Steam account (AND YOU HAVE NOT USED YOUR CREDIT CARD ON TAHT ACCOUNT) you can give the new owner the steam account.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%