1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

How to fix mirror tex?

Discussion in 'Racer Problems & Fixes' started by AMGfan(BPM), Aug 6, 2010.

1. Any chance to fix upsided down tex, without re-mapping it?

[​IMG]

2. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

sry Tom, i think no...

3. Well... I don't know if it's of any use after 6 months, but:
    I had the same problem with the mirror, only horizontally . I changed the texscale_s to -1 and worked. I'm assuming you should modify texscale_r to -1.

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention I'm running the non-CG 0.6.5

4. I just tried this and no texscale_s/r/t value I enter will change how it looks. I cannot even get them to stop being so insanely bright. (yes, I am sure I have the right car's .shd selected.)

5. take emission out and put diffuse to 0.1 0.1 0.1 or lower.

6. No change. :/

I would like to ask if you have actually had this work with the current and previous couple versions of Racer.

7. That should fix the bright mirrors issue - I've had that; but I haven't had the inverted/flipped mirror. I did noticed a problem with it showing random car textures but I'd have to play around again to replicate the problem.

Which version are you using?

8. Is the mirror upside down on other cars?

9. As I mentioned in another thread somewhere, the 318 Plymouth Duster has proper mirrors. Most other things that I have checked out lately have been upside down. I have not exactly used a ton of cars with these recent versions however.