1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to: enter RD racing events

Discussion in 'ARCA Sim Racing' started by Eric Martel, Jun 1, 2009.

1. How can i join?

hi All

I would like to be part of the race tonight, how do you know to register and password?

2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

3. I have heard about some races on mondays night. How can I subscribe to these races?

thx a lot for your reply
  4. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Hi Javier (?) :thumb:

I hope you sign up to the club, The monday night racing has been a blast so far.

Toledo this monday open setup fun!
  5. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Woohoo, a fresh driver joining in! :welcome:
  6. hi all and thx for your reply. I have no time now but this afternoon I'll try to register :smile:
  7. Hello Javier

I'm very happy to see you here.:embarrassed:

8. Woot woot, the first of many?

Welcome Javier to the left turners!! Hope to see you on mondays! ;)
  9. I'm very very happy to heard about this great wellcoming from your side.

I hope some other people from those leagues which are sadly finishing will come and be plenty of people here. I'll try to conatact Carlos just in case he can race on Mondays.

Gareth, it seems that you had some doubts about my identity. Rogon is my nick, I used it in the Spanish leagues before they finished and I registered in all these leagues with this nick. Then, you requested to subscrive with real names and mine is Javier Roy. I'll find the way to change my nick for my real name in my perfil, so you all can identify me easily.

In some minutes I'll registered in the Monday's league with my real name. See you on the track on Monday (if I get registered and get positive answer today).
  10. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Glad to have you here Javier, :D
    I thought it was you as you use that username in another league, I was just making sure as I would of looked stupid if it was not you :)

Lee Clifford has had some interest in running on monday aswell so we may see him racing here in the near future aswell :)
  11. must be attracted drivers racesims.org after the second season, imagine the great lineup that could have:drool:
  12. True, do they run a free server sometimes? We should go there with a bunch at a time, RD'ing around :skywalker:
  13. Lars Strijdonck

Lars Strijdonck
    Six by nine. Forty two.

Uhh iam also interested altough i have been a stranger to this forum for awhile....... no hardfeelings though i just got stuck over at Racesims :) Is there still room for me? :D

Ive been out of the loop here for awhile and noticed alot has changed i read up a bit this week so sorry for any dumb questions in between
  14. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Hi Lars! As Christopher pointed out, follow step one and you are on your way to racing in the club!

Nice to see you here chap, are we going to see the rest of Kr3w crew? That would be fantastic. :D
  15. Lars Strijdonck

Lars Strijdonck
    Six by nine. Forty two.

Thanks for the welcome your spamm worked as that drew me back lol
    I might get Stacey to join, as i think that monday thing would fit him to :)
  16. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling
    Premium Member

Fantastic! :D Glad to have you here chap.
  17. Hi, there one or two I see from Racesims which is sadly closing this year.
    How do I get going for this, ARCA is great and Mondays suits me fine.

18. see post #13 in this thread matey.... drop in an application and you're good to go.... :fwd: