1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to end races?

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Ivan Manley, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Hello everyone,
    I know this will seem like a noob question, and believe me, I feel like one for asking, but I can not figure out how to end races in AMS. After crossing the finish line, I finish the "cool-down" lap and pull it into the pits, stop where the signal tells me, but then I'm stuck there, nothing happens. Is there something I'm supposed to press? Did I do something wrong? Thanks to anyone who answers, and sorry for the apparent retardedness.
    Ivan Manley
  2. PieterN

Premium Member

Just hit the ESC button to return to the monitor-screen. I believe that's the only way.
  3. Oh, OK. I thought that was the "rage quit" way lol. Thank you for the quick reply!
    • Like Like x 2
  4. xnorb

Premium Member

Ya, that's something i am a little sad about that there's nothing happening.

For me it's mandatory that i can take the cool-down lap and everything (absolutely hate it when other sims take away control from me after crossing the finish line) but parking the car and nothing's happening - that's a bit meh :)
    • Agree Agree x 2