GT6 How to earn credits in GT 6 the fast way glitches or cheats etc

Post every tip here. Red bull challenge appear to be the fastest way but it´s way to slow and just a mindless grind particularly for one that is not a fan of super downforce racing. Credits is needed to drive cars in GT 6.

There is just a few select cars available as courtesy cars in single player.
There is no way to test drive cars you don´t own only in license tests you can try some out.
I have wasted millions of CR on awful cars that was broken and just fillers.
As soon as you buy or acquire a car it lost 2/3 of it´s value somehow...
The AI well everyone who driven GT know how that is and still I don´t know how many times you would have to redo the career and gold all races before you could afford every car.

The entire game is designed so you shouldn´t have easy access to what you bought but Polyphony is helpful in letting you pay 60$ there about for 7 million credits. Pay 180$ and you can purchase a Ferrari 250 fair?

At this point where I done all goodwood, lunar, redbull seasonal events and got gold on all super I own some 43 cars and have 3 million in the bank. I need money for 1150 more cars thus though perhaps can discount some 50 cars or so in the courtesy menu.

There was a glitch prior to 1.02 but I missed it by two days so I could never do that. If you are still on 1.01 you may be able to do it.

the only tip that i now is to gain the 200% bonus and do gold on all seasonal events and win all of the credits while doing so, i won 1 milion just with one event and without the 200% bonus
IN JANUARI 2014 they will have new seasonal events ,that have about 6000 000 easy credits with 200% bonus

picked up the ps3 and gt6 this month ,,and the licence trophy unlocking is double as rewarding too

and it makes waiting for assetto corsa much easier ,,even switching between those 2 sims makes me realise how good both sims are
gt6 has come to life ,physics make it feel lively,replays even show speed and acceleration ,,never seen that anywhere else.

i think it was a misunderstood member with opinion on various games, including GT6 and rfactor 2, he seems to agrre with other coments and quotes then to agree with then, he also likes to put some hiperlinks, but what is the problem with that? I like to hiperlink every other post i do...

PS: as you can see i was obviously joking :roflmao:

i think it was a misunderstood member with opinion on various games, including GT6 and rfactor 2, he seems to agrre with other coments and quotes then to agree with then, he also likes to put some hiperlinks, but what is the problem with that? I like to hiperlink every other post i do...

PS: as you can see i was obviously joking :roflmao:
Almost ..... my bad eyesight nearly missed the tiny text

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back