1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

How to download VLM tracks?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Austin Jordan, Mar 14, 2010.

1. me again,

I have been having problems with vlm tracks for some reason they don't come on the game. I download it and then i extract it to the locations folder. All that happens when i extract it is it shows the one file inside the vlm track and it doesn't show a folder for it and puts it on the game. Any help plz.?

2. Run the exe.

3. run the .exe and point it to your race07 root folder if asked for then it will install the track just fine

4. I did. Nothing happened.

5. never had a problem with it and i have all VLM tracks for RF, Race07 and GTR2

6. What do you mean nothing happens? Just like Michael says select your root folder and it starts to extract it.

7. wait do i get the exe out of the folder and extract it to the root race folder or do i copy it and paste it to the folder?

8. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Just zip it to your desktop and run the exe and follow the instructions on the screen

9. Just run the exe file from the map your downloads go to. And then select your root folder.

10. start the exe from the folder you downloaded it to, it will start a installer wich will ask you at some point where your race07 root folder is point it towards
    it and click next it will install the track. job done

11. well I think I know that problem... I just downloaded it and when I run .exe file nothing happens... It shows unpacking status but when finished it closes and thats all... nothing else :confused:

if so Austin you must run it as admin !!! after that it works well

12. well I tried it for the first time but it always get crashed in the end of loading :/ has anybody fixed this problem?

EDIT: it is not problem of the track but of the mod... it is in other tracks too