• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to download skins/tracks/mods (merged)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Austin Jordan, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Austin Jordan

Austin Jordan

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm trying to download skins on gtr evolution so i can race in leagues but been having trouple doing it. I have 7zip and i already put it under the skins file for the game but now it wants to know what program i want to run the program. My ideas were either internet explorer or Adobe flash player. Any help plz?

2. Austin Jordan

Austin Jordan

Ratings:
    +0
    how to download skins/tracks/mods on Race?

I'm trying to download skins so i can race in leagues but i am having trouble doing it. I have 7zip and put it in the skins file but now it wants to konw what program i want to run the skin. My best idea were either internet explorer and adobe flash player. Any help plz?

3. Michael Herrmann

Michael Herrmann

Ratings:
    +1
    what file ending teh file has your are downloading if its .rar or .zip 7z will unpack the file by simple dubble click on the downloaded file
    to open a template (mostly a .psd file) you need photoshop or Gimp to open it and create your own skin
    if you downloaded a skinpack it will be mostly a .rar/.zip or .7z unpack it and follow the instrucktions in the README.TXT

4. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Ratings:
    +197
    What program? What do you mean?

Heres a guide made by Jarrod Crossley:

5. Bram

Bram
    #27 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,126
    Austin stop posting the same question all over the forum please and stick to one thread. Please also be a little clearer what you exactly mean.

6. Austin Jordan

Austin Jordan

Ratings:
    +0
    i can't really explain it any clearer im sorry. I'll try that list ross and maybe it will work.