• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

How to deal with auto clutch?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by RacingR87, Jan 21, 2017.

1. RacingR87

RacingR87

Ratings:
    +3
    Just set auto clutch, but the starts are very slow now, due spinning wheels.
    Is there a option that using my clutch, will overrule the auto-clutch? (like in iRacing)

BTW: Reason: When I upshift, I loose time. Or has this to do with auto-blip?
    So when I put on auto-clutch and auto-blip, I don't loose time when upshifting. That is why I turned those options on. But I want to have a manual clutch when starting a race.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  2. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +560
    Not sure if it is still the case but there used to be penalization for not using proper shift / clutch methode... For example when driving h-pattern car with paddle shifter and auto cluch you were shifting slower.. It is to ballance easy shifting with bit more demanding heel&toe.