1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to create your own music playlist in F1 2011?

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Zyklon, Oct 8, 2011.

1. The music files are WIP files. Does anyone know how to convert (for example) MP3 to WIP file format? Would be cool at swap and add your own music to the game. I'd like some death metal while I'm in the garage.
  2. Oh for God's sake, how long would it take you to add a '?' to the title thread? You make it sound as though you've found a way to do it, especially as you posted it in the F1 2011 mods section! :rolleyes:
  3. What he said, the title is pretty deceiving =/
  4. ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Plug double ended jack plug from mp3 player into line in socket on soundcard, turn music down on game, hit play button on mp3 player, and viola.....your own music whilst playing game.
  5. lol
  6. Much appreciated Mr. Loudoun. *thumbs up*

Apologies for the "deceiving" title thread.
  7. The title may have been deceiving but it got us what most of us wanted lol. Now I just got to figure out how to use this :(
  8. It keeps telling me that I have no supported games installed even though I have the DVD version of F1 2011
  9. Same here... Anyone know how to use this?
  10. It recognizes my DiRT3 and F1 2010, but not 2011. I don't understand. Poopie maaan. Help would be greatly appreciated.
  11. I guess the tool would need to be updated by its author in order to make it compatible with F1 2011.
  12. You could try tricking the editor by renaming the game folder and exe. That might work, ight not though...
  13. Thread is 'Create your own music playlist in F1 2011' But you just asking?. It has to be started with 'How to'.