Does anyone knows which options do I have to choose in photoshop's nvidia plugin (dds) to crate the two dds files for DRS skins?

I'm trying to create a skin for the Formula Ultimate.
The car skin is fine, I did others skins before, but I'm not being able to generate the DRS's dds files for the car!

Thanks in advance.

You should save them separately, but with different alpha channel.

Thanks for your answer! But i didn't understood it completely :(

I found the alpha 1 channel in the template file for the DRS skin.

Do I have to create a new alpha channel corresponding to the second file of the skin in photoshop and then save it as a dds file?
Or do I have to change some alpha channel setting in the Nvidia plugin?

One last question.
I am saving the dds files as "DXT5 ARGB 8 bpp | interpolated alpha" but they final file is coming out to be different from the ones already in the game. Does the DRS's dds files need to be saved in a different dds file format?

Thanks again so much for your answer :thumbsup:

final file is coming out to be different from the ones already in the game. Does the DRS's dds files need to be saved in a different dds file format?
You mean size? You save dds with right settings. That because texture in game 512x512, template has 2048x2048.

Do I have to create a new alpha channel corresponding to the second file of the skin in photoshop and then save it as a dds file?
Yeap, let me help u :)

Here two psd files, one for close (drs00) and one for open (drs01). Add your textures and save with "DXT5 ARGB 8 bpp | interpolated alpha". :thumbsup:

You mean size? You save dds with right settings. That because texture in game 512x512, template has 2048x2048.

I meant this:

Capture.PNG

I think that the DRS template psd file for the F Ultimate available to download in the Reiza forum has some problems with the alpha channel.

The first file in the image above is the dds file created using the .psd template from Reiza forum.
The second file is the dds file created using yours .psd template.

Yeap, let me help u :)

Here two psd files, one for close (drs00) and one for open (drs01). Add your textures and save with "DXT5 ARGB 8 bpp | interpolated alpha". :thumbsup:

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :confused::D:roflmao::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
It is working perfectly now! The dds files are being created perfectly!

There is definitely a big difference between the alpha channels from yours .psd file and the .psd template file in the Reiza forum. :confused:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back