• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to creat a New Team

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by Ihab Abbas, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ihab Abbas

Ihab Abbas

Ratings:
    +12
    Hello gentlemen,

For about 4 months I was monitoring your league and watching your races online, and I was happy doing that as it is a well orgnized league.
    I am willing to join the league as a driver or to have my own team, and this is my question "How to creat a New Team"? what should I do? I am looking to join next season so any advices will nice from you.

and if any of the teams here interrested to give me a chance to drive for it will be cool also for the rest of the season.

CV:
    more than 2 years in sim racing, LFS, rFactor, WTCC, Race07, GTR EVO, STCC, Race On, GTL, GTR2.
    at the time bieng I am part of GRC and R2P and Race connect.
    I did won some races and got some podiums and I like to share setups and work on them and can do skin working.

Cheers

2. Peter Duivelaar

Peter Duivelaar

Ratings:
    +26
    To join this league still in this season, you can contact the teams to ask if they need a driver. I think Ane Racing team still need some drivers, but I am not sure.
    To create a team will be a bit more difficult. I think you then need to find drivers who are fair racers and you must make sure that every race you can fill the 2 places on the grid. At the end I think it is up to the Organizers of STC to decide whether your team will be accepted or not, but I don't think the chance for that is very high, as we already have a lot of teams and GTR Evo is quite limited on the number of cars on the grid.
    So if I were you I would try to join an existing team.

3. Ihab Abbas

Ihab Abbas

Ratings:
    +12
    ok that is fair, but how to be a Licensed Member here ?

4. Michael Herrmann

Michael Herrmann

Ratings:
    +1
    to become a licensed member at RD go Here and have a read
    then write a application and wait till it is accepted

5. Maik Peters

Maik Peters

Ratings:
    +1
    :) You where just a little bit faster :)

6. Michael Herrmann

Michael Herrmann

Ratings:
    +1
    <-- ninja skills :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.