• "I'm going to pee in your seat" - Jenson Button
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

How to connect 3 LED tv's to video card?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Eric C, May 11, 2015.

1. Eric C

Eric C

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, I picked up 3 Sharp 32" LED tv’s. Now, I just need to pick out a video card to work with them. My concern is the connections. Are there any video cards out there with 3 HDMI inputs?
    My tv’s come with these connections. It has 2 HDMI’s, USB, Coax Jack shared component/composite hookups, optical audio out, and analog stereo output via RCA.

Thank you!

2. Eric C

Eric C

Ratings:
    +0
  3. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +5,676
    most video cards will have at least 1 hdmi, 2 dvi and 1 or more display ports these days, you could connect 1 tv by hdmi, 1 by that dvi2hdmi cable and 1 via display port adapter.

i think newer ati and nvidia would allow you to use 2xdvi2hdmi and 1xhdmi, upto the 7000 series 1 monitor always needed to be via active adapter on the display port, but with my 290 i dont need to use the display port i use 2xdvi and 1xhdmi.

4. Eric C

Eric C

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the reply. It looks like my current computer (Shuttle) isn't going to cut it. I need to start planning out a new computer.