How to change default chassis for tracks?

I downloaded the JNS trackpack because I was hoping to have more oval tracks for CART. However, most of these tracks use the road course chassis INSTEAD of the chassis I wanted to use for the track for more realistic racing.

Is there any way to change this? I've looked in multiple track GDB files and also TDF and even the SCN to make sure I didn't miss anything. Am I dumb?

Okay, seem to have found the problem.

In your post you linked me within that thread, there was a mistake, maybe it just depends for certain tracks, etc etc.

However, I tried using the GDB name within the track I was trying to use, that didn't seem to work. So instead, I got my game open, used the name the game was reading the track as, changed it in the track config base to what it was calling the track in game and that worked.

Hmm OK. I have always used the "Trackname" value like this below but either way I am glad you are sorted out now mate! ;)

fCxr3uw.png

And yes, the selection screen prior to loading the track will not automatically change the appearance of the car in the showroom but it will load correctly when the track is loaded. We use this in league to ensure everyone has the same chassis.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back