F1 2011 How to bring out Safety Car?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)

Chris Jenkins

Driving til the wheels fall off
Can anyone tell me what the best way to bring out the Safety Car is please? I only want it in order to unlock the Opportunist trophy.
I'm also a bit let down that I'm on my 3rd career season and I've not seen one Safety Car :(

Safety Car is usually out at Spa. I got SC out on my 1-st season at this track. There are no special ways to bring SC out, but you need to go longer races, f.e. 20%, better 50%., and you'll have more chances. Good luck!

Im doing 100% races now....I completed 20% races and found that it was to easy so I have now put myself where I have to race a full race so im looking forward to spa if its raining and silverstone. These 2 tracks had torrential rain when I raced them in 20%.

I said yesterday that I was hoping to see it at spa and or Silverstone, I raced Turkey Istanbul last night 100% distance.
The safty car came out on lap 23 for 3 laps. I was in the lead by this time and the safty car sounds very nice.
Not sure I like the auto breaking because you go to fast though? Surly I can see how fast Im going and when to break.

If I can miss my team mate on the long left hander thats 4 or 5 corners that you take in 6th of low 7th gear, then Im sure I have good enough breaks to avoid the safty car?

Monaco, Singapore are definates for safety car on longer races, with canada in the rain also 99% chance. I got 2 safety cars in monaco. When racing singapore look out at the turn 18. Cars park themselves in the wall and no yellow flags come out, I've hit collided into cars in the wall about 3 times because the martials are hopeless.

I usually run 40-50 % races (Realistic, and fuel sim and tyre sim on, full damage etc.
and have seen safety car quite a few times, both online and GP´s on my own.
Also running right behind it, quite cool, even though some say its bugged or buggy.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 467 39.0%