1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

How to beat Kimi Raikkonen

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by John Grant, Dec 13, 2014.

1. John Grant

John Grant
    Dont Rub me up the wrong way Premium Member

As a new F1 racer using 2012 module, how do i get to beet Kimi in champion race, i drive the perfect laps no faults but my car is just not fast enough, any help or advice would be appreciated

2. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43
    Nice apex, I'll take it! Premium Member

What game?

3. John Grant

John Grant

Hi, Jim
    thanks for the response, don't quite understand what u mean by " What game?" i am playing Formula 1 2012 version. it seems i don't seem to have the speed that will allow me to to compete in the CHAMPION module. where you have to beat the champions even in the easy mode i am not able to compete

4. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43
    Nice apex, I'll take it! Premium Member

5. Frank

Frank
    Administrator Staff Premium Member

Moved the thread to the right section.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hi Jumo,
    The kimi challenge is the hardest one by far. If you're not catching kimi it's cause your laps are not perfect, so you have to try harder. I had to practice in the Time Challenge section of the game for a few sessions before I came close to catching kimi. The really hard section is eau rouge, which you need to get through in 6th gear, and the following three corners after that. That's where you make or break it. Anyway, good luck, study the fast laps on youtube, and practice in the time trial section. Good Luck.

7. John Grant

John Grant

Great to get your feed back mate, seems i will just have to putt all into it