F1 2012 How to beat Kimi Raikkonen

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)

John Grant

Dont Rub me up the wrong way
As a new F1 racer using 2012 module, how do i get to beet Kimi in champion race, i drive the perfect laps no faults but my car is just not fast enough, any help or advice would be appreciated

Hi, Jim
thanks for the response, don't quite understand what u mean by " What game?" i am playing Formula 1 2012 version. it seems i don't seem to have the speed that will allow me to to compete in the CHAMPION module. where you have to beat the champions even in the easy mode i am not able to compete

Hi Jumo,
The kimi challenge is the hardest one by far. If you're not catching kimi it's cause your laps are not perfect, so you have to try harder. I had to practice in the Time Challenge section of the game for a few sessions before I came close to catching kimi. The really hard section is eau rouge, which you need to get through in 6th gear, and the following three corners after that. That's where you make or break it. Anyway, good luck, study the fast laps on youtube, and practice in the time trial section. Good Luck.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 94 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 103 13.9%