How to assign clutch pedal G27

Very strange. If you have saved your custom setup, it might be best to simply edit the setup file with notepad rather than trying to map it in-game.

Or in-game maybe try mapping the clutch to your brake pedal, and then try mapping the brake to the clutch pedal.

I now have the same issue. Unfortunatley, whenever I try to map a function It not only fail to do so it asks me about some other function rather than the one i'm trying to map. So frustrating.
what's the exact message it is saying?

sometime's if it does not work and i want to assign the clutch as a brake, i will first, assign the clutch pedal to throttle first of all, then change it back so the throttle pedal is assigned to the throttle, then i will try and re-do what i originaly wanted to do.

it works ok for me, try this and let us know if you still have the problem, also if you successfully do it, make sure you change your changes.

I now have the same issue. Unfortunatley, whenever I try to map a function It not only fail to do so it asks me about some other function rather than the one i'm trying to map. So frustrating.

Is your H-shifter in gear? Make sure its in neutral when you are mapping anything or the game will automatically assume you are mapping the h-shifter and tell you its assigned to a gear. Like Scott says your info is a bit sketchy - what is it asking you?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back