1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC how to adjust brightness in 1.3.4?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Rodolfo, Oct 24, 2015.

1. In my case the page up and pager down keys don't work anymore.

2. I have enabled dev apps and inside the game you have a "camera" app. If you open the camera app, you can adjust brightness.

For me, default exposure with any pp's from in-game are way over exposed. Sometimes earlier I almost couldnt see anything. But now I have to adjust the brightness to 13 on any track and with the photorealistic pp-filter in-game, it looks awesome

3. Many thanks, my problem is: I use a Oculus Rift and to use the apps I always have to leave the track, so the page up/down keys were great help for me!

But I wil try this photorealistic pp, will see.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ^yea thats a small bummer. The photosrealistic pp is the one from in-game that I use. And I use 13 brightness setting like I said. I wish I could set the brightness to 13 on every track for every session at once permanently, instead of doing this manually all the time.

5. I use the photo pp and find it's much better than the default setting, the colors and shading are much more pronounced.

6. Stelios

Stelios
    Premium Member

+/- = Change Force Feedback (disabled in replays)
    Ctrl +/- = Change onboard FOV
    Ctrl Shift +/- = Change saturation

7. Page up/down still for works for exposure. But you need to have pp filters enabled in the menu. It was like this before.

8. Thank you all, will try now

9. don't works for me

10. Stelios

Stelios
    Premium Member

Keypad keys, not the ones over the letters.