How to add mods in A/C

Inside the folder of assetto corsa you find a forlder called content... inside this folder you find folders called Cars, tracks, apps and so on...
You put the mod cars folders in the cars folder and the mod tracks in the tracks folder...
Each cars and tracks must be inside its folder so for example for the mod car abarth1000tc you will have this structure... /assettocorsa/content/cars/abarth1000tc

rsz_img_0924.jpg
rsz_1img_0925.jpg
rsz_img_0926.jpg

I'm new to this (modding), i'll give it a try and see what happens. I'm sure some are better than others, it'll be be a bit of hunt and peck. And there's always help around the corner....

Thanks to those who responded to my plea for help, have downloaded a few cars and quite a few tracks. All the tracks work fine, a couple of the cars won't load, but i cant complain. Have picked up all my favorite tracks from Pcars and, boy, night and day difference. Was a Pcars devotee, now an A/C convert. Hope night racing is in the cars...

lol Pcars tracks are Junk, Even the "laser scanned" versions they have, No Proper Physical mesh, and imo Pcars looks Over done in the graphics and makes it looks almost fake in game play. Screen shots look gorgeou, but overall lacks in too many aspects.

Tracks common to both are vastly different in game play. A/C seems to be more visually correct, a 4" sausage looks like a 4" sausage. And the FFB reflects that. I am amazed at the work modders have put in and the results produced. Since adding tracks, I've driven nothing but mod tracks and am really enjoying myself.

Tracks common to both are vastly different in game play. A/C seems to be more visually correct, a 4" sausage looks like a 4" sausage. And the FFB reflects that. I am amazed at the work modders have put in and the results produced. Since adding tracks, I've driven nothing but mod tracks and am really enjoying myself.
Yeah that's great, glad you got it working. Shame I can't say the same. I've never liked ac even when I got it early access but I was prepared to put some time in with my rift only to find the mods don't work so I'm still of the same opinion that it's crap.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back