1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to activate UDP port

Discussion in 'F1 2016 - The Game' started by Giovaneveterano, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Senza nome.jpg
    vHUD for F1 2016 has been released: http://simracingmanager.com/projects-list/vhud-f12016
    The app works on Windows and Android and need UDP port to be opened for F1 2016.

In the site it says:"In the game settings, activate both UDP options" but I can't manage that, someone is so kind to help me please?
    Thank you :)
  2. Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2016
  3. I apologize with mods for my answer.
    These guys are italians and I have the solution but I have to give them in "italian" since menu specific items are translated in a bad way, not to have misunderstandings (broadcasting = modalità televisiva.... horrible :()

Dal menu principale:
    • tasto TRIANGOLO – Opzioni di gioco
      • ATTIVA/DISATTIVA MODALITA’ TELEVISIVA TELEMETRIA UDP = NO per la PS4 (con NO funziona, con SI non funziona causa bug ), SI per PC e XBOX
        • INDIRIZZO IP: inserite l’indirizzo IP del dispositivo che riceve i dati, PC/Laptop/Smartphone/Tablet (ad esempio
        • PORTA: 20777 (lasciate questo valore di default)
    NOTA: purtroppo il gioco perde le impostazioni una volta che uscite. Ogni volta che vorrete trasmettere i dati di telemetria dovrete re-impostare l’UDP.
  4. I don't have UDP option in my PC game even if it's up to date (version 1.5.0)
  5. Sorry but I don't have PC version game :D

AFAIK Oscar Olim already answered you:
    You'll need to modify the file hardware_settings_config.xml
    (typically in your userDir\My Documents\My Games\F1 2016\hardwaresettings).
    Modify the udp line so it reads
    <udp0 enabled="true" ip="IP OF THE DEVICE YOU HAVE THE APP INSTALLED" port="20777" />