1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

How to activate UDP port

Discussion in 'F1 2016 - The Game' started by Giovaneveterano, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Senza nome.jpg
    vHUD for F1 2016 has been released: http://simracingmanager.com/projects-list/vhud-f12016
    The app works on Windows and Android and need UDP port to be opened for F1 2016.

In the site it says:"In the game settings, activate both UDP options" but I can't manage that, someone is so kind to help me please?
    Thank you :)

2. Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2016
  3. I apologize with mods for my answer.
    These guys are italians and I have the solution but I have to give them in "italian" since menu specific items are translated in a bad way, not to have misunderstandings (broadcasting = modalità televisiva.... horrible :()

Dal menu principale:
    • tasto TRIANGOLO – Opzioni di gioco
    • menu IMPOSTAZIONI
    • menu IMPOSTA TELEMETRIA UDP
      • ATTIVA/DISATTIVA TELEMETRIA UDP = SI
      • ATTIVA/DISATTIVA MODALITA’ TELEVISIVA TELEMETRIA UDP = NO per la PS4 (con NO funziona, con SI non funziona causa bug ), SI per PC e XBOX
      • menu CONFIGURA INDIRIZZO IP
        • INDIRIZZO IP: inserite l’indirizzo IP del dispositivo che riceve i dati, PC/Laptop/Smartphone/Tablet (ad esempio 192.168.1.1)
        • PORTA: 20777 (lasciate questo valore di default)
    NOTA: purtroppo il gioco perde le impostazioni una volta che uscite. Ogni volta che vorrete trasmettere i dati di telemetria dovrete re-impostare l’UDP.

4. I don't have UDP option in my PC game even if it's up to date (version 1.5.0)

5. Sorry but I don't have PC version game :D

AFAIK Oscar Olim already answered you:
    You'll need to modify the file hardware_settings_config.xml
    (typically in your userDir\My Documents\My Games\F1 2016\hardwaresettings).
    Modify the udp line so it reads
    <udp0 enabled="true" ip="IP OF THE DEVICE YOU HAVE THE APP INSTALLED" port="20777" />