F1 2015 How to access Fuel Mix/Brake Bias

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
After pressing the 'Voice' button, under w/c heading do I find these? In my brief test earlier, I think I found it but couldn't access it again, as it appeared so fast and closed immediately. I can't seem to consistently access it. I'd like to try programming them into xpadder for easy access, but I can't find them. :unsure:

They aren't controlled through voice. Just use the d-pad. To access just press a direction and the menu with all the options will appear. Then select the one you want by using the direction displayed next to it. For example fuel mix is up. The select the fuel mix you want.

Hope that helps

I'm loving the game,but on the G27 the dpad is on the shift box and it's a pain in the back side to access it whilst driving flat out.Let's hope they implement the mic soon.On a positive note,imho this is the best handling F1 game they've ever done.:).

@ joel locsin. I didn't answer your post on my thread regarding fuel mix, because i see it is answered here.

Have a problem myself with my G27 wheel, I have again lost all button 1 & 2 function for the menu navigation (the ones they call LB & RB on screen). It happened a few days ago and disappeared for some reason after replacing my desktop shortcut. Didn't work this time and i just don't know how to fix it.

@ joel locsin. I didn't answer your post on my thread regarding fuel mix, because i see it is answered here.

Have a problem myself with my G27 wheel, I have again lost all button 1 & 2 function for the menu navigation (the ones they call LB & RB on screen). It happened a few days ago and disappeared for some reason after replacing my desktop shortcut. Didn't work this time and i just don't know how to fix it.
No problem, @Dick Hobbs. Jonathan answered it here and working fine with the D-Pad. I just have to work out xpadder, but initial tests seem to be good.

For your problem, have you tried setting Compatibility to Vista in the shortcut's properties? I have this set now after having problems of not saving.

Hey guys, I hope this is relevant to this thread. I would just like to know if it is at all possible to use the +/- button on my DFGT in order to change between the fuel mixes and use the scrolling wheel to change my brake bias? Just so that I can change it quicker and don't have to navigate through the d-pad menu the whole time.
Thanks for any help

Hey guys, I hope this is relevant to this thread. I would just like to know if it is at all possible to use the +/- button on my DFGT in order to change between the fuel mixes and use the scrolling wheel to change my brake bias? Just so that I can change it quicker and don't have to navigate through the d-pad menu the whole time.
Thanks for any help

You could try a 3rd party app to create a macro, and assign that to whichever button on your wheel. I have not done this myself, but this guy made a walkthrough for setting it up for 2013:

No problem, @Dick Hobbs. Jonathan answered it here and working fine with the D-Pad. I just have to work out xpadder, but initial tests seem to be good.

For your problem, have you tried setting Compatibility to Vista in the shortcut's properties? I have this set now after having problems of not saving.
Hey Joel, I solved my problem, just using my wheel without the Logitech profiler and all of my buttons working again.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 113 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.5%