1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How often do you visit the STC homepage?

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by Andreas Hultgren, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Every day.

13 vote(s)
  2. A few times per week.

15 vote(s)
  3. Once a week.

4 vote(s)
  4. Only a couple of times per month.

2 vote(s)
  5. Only after the races.

0 vote(s)
  6. Never.

0 vote(s)
  7. Do we have a hompage?!

1 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just to check how many visits the STC homepage. Be honest! If there are things to point out please do so, it can help us improve. NOW VOTE! :D
  2. I check the homepage once a day or more for updates on STC, but most of the time their is none :) but i always check

Have to say that is one funky safety car great job guys
  3. Once a week if i remember to check.
    Love to see a auto update on the forum when the site FP is updated.
  4. every third day aboutish
  5. Every day of course, I use to acces the forum via Main Site, wich I recomend.
  6. During the season: several times a day
    Off-season: 1-2 times per week.

So voted for every day
  7. Same as Mikko.

I suggest you have more clear links back from RD to STC homepage, at the moment its far easyer to get to RD from your site but not so obvious the other way around.

Like your big logo at the top of this forum, its an STC logo....*clicky click* Goes to RD Forum main page....that should go to STC Homepage really no?
  8. Every days in order to stay tuned ;)
  9. Same as Mikko, Mike and my brother !
  10. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Few times a week, just to check the bizz
  11. Same as mikko.

Same suggestion as mike, not enough links back to the homepage from the forum. A few times i clicked on the top picture which took me me to RD and not the homepage :) :)

- Can you change that pic of the safety car, its takes minutes to load here.
    - Also and this has annoyed me a few times, when the homepage loads the menu is completely open, When i then click on the Forum link, i am just to late and the menu closes, so instead an other links opens. could you leave the menu open or closed ?
    Since i always use that link to go to the forum it has caused me a few frustrations :) :) :) .

Some little things for a great website.
  12. 1 / 2 times per week to see if there are new info
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.