F1 2010 How often do you play F1 2010 online?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)

Maurice Hurkmans

RD Travel Expert
How often do you play F1 2010 online? Or do you prefer to play single in career mode or grand prix mode?

At the moment numbers of people attending in the F1 2010 Racing Club (especially for PC events) are not as high i expected to be, so if you are looking for an nice and clean online environment to drive in, check out our events in the Racing Club section of this forum :)

thank you in advance again!

I love the thrill of racing against other people online, but I hate the fact that everyone tries to hit you deliberately. I usually end up furious and frustrated at how good people are at spoiling my race. The "running onto the grass before launching yourself back onto track right into the side of me" trick is a particular bugbear.

I haven't played online yet. I would peev off too many people as I'm not very good yet. Once I'm confident on all the tracks and not making any silly mistakes like running off the track etc, then I'll play online.

I used to play GTR2 online, I enjoyed it very much when other players across the globe drove seriously and subsequently my driving and set-ups improved. However during holiday seasons and evenings it at times became so frustrating with deliberate disrespect shown that when it comes to a title like this across multi platforms and a larger potential for myself to feel like playing off-line, I now choose to play off-line racing only and avoid beating my head against a brick wall.

I do understand there are playing groups being set up, and do feel the itch to race against the best, just to test and extend my abilities (and be embarrassed at times no doubt). For now I need to home my skills on this game, if I can get the dynamic features before the patch on my PC back, I shall be playing alot more and no doubt will give it a whirl.

How are the racing groups for respectful players?

pretty much gave up trying to online race as the morons really kill the game. so now i just do 1v1 with 10 legend ai's 1 lap races with no damage/pens to get my levl 50. take it in turns winning with a friend. can get about 25000 ish exp for a 19 race canada season.(1 million for a level 50)

Never played it online and probably never will. Sadly too much scope for one idiot to destroy everybody's fun, and judging by all reports this pretty much is guaranteed. Don't have any friends who play this so stick to the single player elements.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back