How much is this PC worth

Don't take any offense to this as there is none intended, but what you have there would sell here in the states with no hard drive for around $100.00 US. Unfortunately the age of the components makes them almost worthless.

I think $100 US is a little low... While I know this isn't a top of the line supercomputer this would work well for a person who just wants a computer to do work on or surf the web. The 7950 also isn't the worst of video cards for a non-gamer so you could do low end video editing or play some older games, in fact I played CoD4 on an ATI 2100.

I think you could sell it for $150 since it comes with everything but a HDD (keyboard/mouse) and if everything works fine I don't see why you couldn't get that much.

The problem I see, is that I can´t think of very many that wants an old computer just to surf with, and work some with. When you easily can get a laptop, pretty cheap for that use.
When it lacks a HDD as well, the one who buys it must do some work themselves, and I´m struggling to see the potential buyer!
Anyway, good luck with the sale, and try not to care to much about this negative Norwegian! :D

Well, how much a computer is worth and how much you can get a person to pay are two completely different questions. I personally believe it's worth $150ish. The lack of the HDD can hurt the cost, but I got a 500G hard drive on mine for 40 bucks I think and a person who wants an older computer not for gaming or video editing won't need a 500G hard drive, plus I'm sure there are people that will stumble upon a illegal version of Windows 7 to put on their new hard drive ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back