How many people bought a BTB license?

I was wondering how many people ever bought a license and are still active on this forum.
Just to get an idea how big "our" problem with BTB and the current licensing is.

Maybe we could all join up and make a combined statement to Brendon.
That might give us a bigger impact than the uncontrolled personal worries we post here every now and than.
Lets start with a subscription like we do with the races.
Just post something here and i add you to the list.

1. Richard Hessels - beta & 0803 - w7pro 64b - sp1
2. Lee Knight - 0803 - XP Pro - sp3
3. Erwin Greven - 0803 - 3x
4. Graham Simmons - 0803 - XP Pro - sp3
5. R Soul - 0803 - XP - sp3
6. Xosé Estrada - 0803
7. Raido - 0803 - XP - sp3
8. Shawdad - 0803 - Vista - sp2
9. Mr Oblongo - beta & 0803 - w7pro 64b - sp1

Some folks have troubles with BTB on some Vista & W7 O/S systems & even XP64-bit so maybe it might be worth taking note anyway, at least when first posting, if not in the list....
I'd still like to find a way of running it on Linux so I can finally boot Bill Gates arse out of my PC! :D

Some folks have troubles with BTB on some Vista & W7 O/S systems & even XP64-bit so maybe it might be worth taking note anyway, at least when first posting, if not in the list....
I'd still like to find a way of running it on Linux so I can finally boot Bill Gates arse out of my PC! :D

I'm running it (occasionally) on Mac OS X thru Parallels 7 (old version 8.x running on WP3), so you can do technicallly without Bill G. and personally I had to take one nanosecond of a look at the license restrictions to decide to never ever buy it until they were changed drastically.:confused:

I'm using it right now (even as i type this!) My tracks would not even exist without it as I am completely useless at the technical aspects of track building. I'm not all that great at the artistic aspects either but I'm still having lots of fun which is my only reason for track building anyway. :) I have had absolutely no problems whatsoever with my BTB.
I use version 0803 on Vista SP2

I think its pretty evident that Mr. Peywell has no intention of continuing development of Bob's Track Builder. In my little fantasy world, I think it would be cool if he sold the rights to somebody that is interested in finishing it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back