1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

How many people are switching to Mercedes GP?

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Bram, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Now Rosberg won the Chinese GP will everybody now start to race with the Mercedes in F1 2011 :) ?

2. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz
    GoldenBortz

First I need Mercedes to offer me a contract...

3. Myself and Jan have just completed China driving for Mercedes in our co-op season.

I'm driving as Rosberg :D

I've always liked the Mercedes car since back in 2010. I had to use it in a league for a while and after initially hating the nose in cockpit view, I learned to live with it and became quite fond of the silver arrow to this day.

4. I'll stick with my HRT.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Nope ...... Sauber for me :)

6. Would have been nice to have a Mercedes contract but I am sticking with Williams for Season 2 career mode. Mercedes have dropped into the same Tier 3 as me so it's going to be top dog to see who gets promoted and who goes down.

7. Not a bad team, but I'm really more a Sauber fan (and McLaren above all, of course)
    Anyhow, they seem to have stopped it from eating tires so badly ;), at least this race worked out well anyway :)

8. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

It certainly was an entertaining race ...... I couldn't help a wry smile when Kimi started getting mugged by everyone when his tyres went off, also when Webber nicked Vettel's position near the end .... It's really nice to see so many cars in the mix, even when I am biased towards McLaren. Nicco deserved the race, so good luck to him ... :)

• Like Like x 4
  9. Yep was nice to see Nico do well and win the race, a shame it wasn't a 1,2 for Mercedes but if this is signs of things to come maybe we will see it happen soon.

As for the Mercedes car in F1 2011, well its a car i used 99% of the time in online races and RD races up till i was given the HRT in the league, then it was all about learning to drive with the HRT. A big difference really because the Mercedes is loose at the rear which is how i like it.

10. Graham Laing

Graham Laing

Ross Brawn said it all really. "We've found the sweet spot regarding tyre temperature, now it's time to try and widen that spot"

Of course that could be a challenge when they come back to European temperatures. Having said that, the summer is coming .....

• Like Like x 1
  11. ive allways run mercedes/petronas, maybe i will be faster now,i need all the help i can get. lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. Which means inters :D

• Like Like x 3
  13. Unfortunately I'm stuck to this ugly car in the league.

14. When I finish my season 2, currently on 4th race, though i already have the game since release day. Im going to try and get an offer from Mercedes, not because of this race but because of the car, I think its a great car though not for competitive driving ( in F12011 ) and will be driving for 3rd to 5th position.