1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many of you use G27 with rf2?

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by David Ignjatovic, May 24, 2012.

Are you using a G27 for rf2?

Poll closed May 31, 2012.
  1. Yes

2. Fanatec

3. Thrustmaster

4. Keyboard or game pad

0 vote(s)
  1. Are you a G27 user...?
  2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Nope.. G25. And that option is not in the poll :)
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Bjorn de Haas

Bjorn de Haas
    Premium Member

G27 here:)
  4. ARC_Team G25-E (maybe add this to option too as there are a few 'E' users at RD ;)
  5. Logitech MOMO Racing here. Not even an option in the poll? :D
  6. I'm mainly curious about rattling.....default for G27 is a rattlefest even on the track, of course off track has some nasty effects waiting as well.
    So far no-one has a Fanatec or TM{which supposedly aren't effected} yet no mention of the rattling, so what am I doing wrong...?
  7. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

8. it's great the FFB at rF2 + g27!!!
  9. Logitech DFGT not in poll.
  10. For me, default b85 was a wheel breaking rattlefest, but supposedly wheels like the hexy Fanatec and T500 are fine with it, so I was trying to determine whether G27 is being passed over, but some adjustments make the game quite acceptable, but maybe not exactly where I'd like it to be, though that's only some cars and some places, ie, off track/curbs.
  11. Why they dont fix ratlling on g27???
    They wait to broke my wheel or what??
  12. Did you change torque filter?
    ISI claim it doesn't effect Fanatec/T500 which they must be testing with....but I hope the final build has a proper G27 profile, we are their biggest customer I'd imagine.
  13. i change it to 15 but that's sky and earth with feeling..i want 0
  14. Try also fiddling with...

Off road multiplier
    steering effects strenght
  15. Offroad i set to 0
    Steering efffects strenght..what is that?
  16. I use the Gran Turismo 3 PS2 Logitech steering and pedals. its a PS2 support only, but a good local tech guy I know told me all he had to do was change the cables to USB and tada, it actually works, is just now figuring out the mapping on each game, for this one I have yet to try.
  17. I can only assume it effects 'the steering effects strength":D....it's in the FFB area where you adjust torque filter....personally, I'm happy/ish with my G27 on rf2 now, but I do hope ISI give some of the wheels more love, but it is a beta
    • Like Like x 1
  18. im to happy but rattling is immersion kill!!!
  19. To kick an old thread up, can somebody post their complete controller file? Also the ingame settings and profiler settings for a G27? In trying to make the clio not oversteer so much, I messed up something and I cant get it the way it was...Would love to try someone elses settings.