How many hours/day do you drive?

M

Mika Pyhäjärvi

• Mika Pyhäjärvi

Hi! I´m new to racing sims(owned GTRe for 2 weeks now) and Im wonderin how much I should practice. I have wife and daughter so I cant play so much than I want. I really want to go online but my lap times are far away from top times so I NEED practice!! Now Im driwing WTCC season at PRO and 90% difficulty. I´ve drove Curitiba and Zandvoort and easy win from both. I know real opponents gonna be much harder...

• Michael Ketterer

HaHa very nice to read that a lot of guys have the same problems
i work in vietnam with my girlfriend here so its a little boring in the evening and even to hot to go out
so i start racing online with my friend which is also working here.

My girlfriend sometimes look over my shoulder and told me she will try it
at least she also drive sometimes and had a lot of fun

my problem is that most of my "simracing time" goes to reading all different forums etc and not driving on the track.

steam says now that i have played 7.3hrs for the past 2 weeks and then i should add 3hrs for gtr2 league racing.

sometimes i play less than 3 hours a week but it has also happend that i have played 10-20 hours a week. yes im still in school so far and sometimes i get a lot of free time and sometimes none.

• David Hal

Since 1 week unemployed:pout:

So i can get to practice alot.
Benefit of simracing, is that i can clear my mind,
and forget about irl for that moment.

• Marcin Wójcik

I try to drive min 1h/day but if its possible i drive more. Usualy on the weekends i can drive much more.

i am very very for fair driving, it happend to me to often that i was in a good position in a race , and some nooob comes driving in wrong direction , or what happened to me not long ago , that a guy (or girl for that matter) terrorized a server by parking the car in the middle of corners all the time ...

I cannot understand the fun they get out of it ...
I had the same experience many times. It was so frustrating, all it did was waste cap.. :(
I drive about 2hours 3times a week.

• Jason Parks

I try and at least have a few laps every day, sometimes its just not possible tho.....So prob 3-4 hours a week.

• Chris Standring

I work from home, so i do a lot of gaming. Gaming in total i get 8-16 hours a day depending on workload, a minimum of 2-3 hours is spent on racing, more if im really in the zone.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.0%