1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many do use TrackIR?

Discussion in 'Euro Truck Simulator 2' started by J van E, Oct 22, 2012.

1. I can't imagine playing this game without TrackIR. I don't see many people mentioning it so I was wondering how many use TrackIR over here...?
  2. Roland

Premium Member

I use Freetrack (sort of a DIY TrackIR) in race games and I love it, just haven't figured out how to properly get it working with this game. I remember having similar issues with ETS 1. Just don't remember how I solved it back then:laugh:
  3. I have one, haven't set it up with the game though (i.e. too lazy to plug it in) - definitely would be helpful though (especially when starting those new jobs, trying to get out of the lot and onto the street).
  4. Yes, I just look around with my TrackIR and off I go. It's also great when driving out of the parking lot, looking left and right. Or looking at the mirrors at the other side. I can't imagine driving without TrackIR really... it's as if I have a very stiff neck and I have tunnel vision. It almost makes me claustrophobic. ;)

In short: if you have TrackIR lying around: use it! It opens up the ETS2 world!
  5. I have a Freetrack thingy, just like Roland. Not much to look at, I ain't very capable, but it works!