how do you tell?

I was wondering and I guess I'm just to slow to find it. Could someone be kind enough to point a moron to where it shows how many laps a race is with the Skippy? I would like to practice with it and finally move on to that and get out of these bumpercars I mean MX-5's... hehe However I can't seem to find out how many laps the race is at Summit Point so I can practice.

**EDIT**
I knew that if I had posted that I would find it somewhere. I ended up looking at the series, then I had to go through about 10 drivers to find someone who had driven the track. So there are 22 laps in this race. Surely there is an easier way...

Joe,

I would suggest going in to the 'Race Planner' area on the Dashboard page and use the 'Future Races' area to run your query. Set the view to 10, 15 or 20 rows as you prefer, select your race series and then the date you wish to query.

In my example below, I set rows to 15, chose the Skip Barber series and the date as 30Dec10. As you will see, it confirms the number of laps that the race will be run over.

In this area you can also 'pre-register' for races by clicking the blue bell icon, as it will store your entry. If you then set the email notifications to 'on' in the 'My Planned Races' area just above it, you will get a reminder email prior to the race starting, so you don't miss it.

Hope this helps.

PLANNER.png

:)

Attachments

• PLANNER.jpg
    PLANNER.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 235

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.