• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do you sign up for a league?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Daibhog McKee, Jun 12, 2011.

1. i have no idea what to do, im new to F1 and im still getting to know stuff, but i need help on how to sign up for a league.

2. I can not join a league!!! wont 2 drive 92 mode tonight bud can not sing up, because licesend menber plz help

3. Which league do you want to sign up to?

You need to apply for a license here: http://www.racedepartment.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=1 then a member of the application staff will process the application :)

4. Hi there, the PC League and the Xbox League is already underway, the PC League sign up is Closed, im not 100% sure about the Xbox league.

The PS3 Sign ups are open, however you need to apply for a license first to be able to post in that section.

5. Thx for you reaction, i didt sing up :work: yesterday So i hope 2 be a license member soon ( see you guys on the track ) Greetz eeffeekkuuss :D

6. YES licensed member, cant wait for the next race guy's see you on the track soon. Greetz kariem janssen AKA eeffeekkuuss :D