How do you put a track into RACE 07?

N

nino92

• nino92

i downloaded a race track and i dont now what to do . its for a league race coming up . can any one help

Hi Nino,

Good question! Hopefully the following instructions, can help you out! If not please post again what is going wrong. Good luck.
  1. Follow this path:
    Code:
    C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\YourSteamName\race 07
  2. Create two new folders: 1) UIDATA and 2) Gamedata (right-click mouse -> New -> Map)
  3. Extract the track with ZIP or WinRar
  4. Copy the files in the correct folder
  5. Ready to go :thumb:

which is the correct folder to copy the files into

Most add-on tracks are created so that you can just drag and drop them inside your gamedata folder (allow overwrite)

But if you only need to dump the track files this is the correct path where they should be in:

Code:
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\YourSteamName\race 07\Gamedata\Locations

• Gary Brain

This is what I have D:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\57manx\race 07\Gamedata\Locations\cadwell

So I go to "Additional Event" choose practice but cannot find Cadwell?
Any help would be appreciated

• Gary Brain

Works now, I think maybe its because I had noy shutdown the game just switched applications whilst I created the folders, after shutting game and restarting it there they where doh

in my game folders for steam I have up until uidata, then I would need to create the folder GAME DATA then proceded right click new >map?

Also I do not have the drag/dump option described by BRAm as I do not have GAME DATA/LOCATIONS in my Race07 folder.

What to do what to do?

does this still counts after the latest update or do i need to create new locations for my downloaded tracks and cars...

C:\Documents and Settings\murkXP\My Documents\SimBin\RACE 07 ... do i need to create UIDATA en Gamedata here

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 359 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%