How do you increase you reputation on raceroom?

I was able to join the raceroom server for wtcc cars before the latest update but now I cant as my reputation is too low :(
Was the best server I have joined on the game clean close racing, even bought track packs just to take part in the races

How can I increase it ? its on 78 I think and needs to be 80

Thanks

Drive well on ranked servers. Don't cause incidents, don't crash, and don't quit before the end of the race.

Well, I drive on ranked servers from time to time and usually I finish in middle group and race as clean as It possible, but my rating doesn't increase :( Does anybody tell me how exactly the rating is counting? Does It increase without position dependence? And one more question: are the servers equal or not in line of the rating?

Last edited:
Well, I drive on ranked servers from time to time and usually I finish in middle group and race as clean as It possible, but my rating doesn't increase :( Does anybody tell me how exactly the rating is counting? Does It increase without position dependence? And one more question: are the servers equal or not in line of the rating?
I am not fully sure how the rankings work but if you've been trying to increase your ranking this past week all the ranked servers currently have player rankings disabled since the last update.
They found a bug that was duplicating the ranking system points so they disabled it till it's sorted.

Long story short...your ranking won't increase atm or incident points be recorded.

You initially start with only access to the Rookie servers, but if you race well enough in your first few Rookie races your ranking/rep will increase so that you will then have access to the ranked races (that are only eligible if you have the required REP).

Your starting rank is 1500 and starting REP is 70. Each race you run then recalculates your ranking/REP from this intiial starting point.

It seems the ranked system has a few bugs at the moment since the latest update went out in December. While the races are available to race, the results are not being processed, so no-one's ranking is being updated. They are working on getting this resolved.

They were hoping to process all the results racers submitted since the patch, but this is not possible, so some will have raced a lot of ranked races for nought (but on the flipside, bad races will also not be counted).

While the rankings are not currently updating, they posted in their Discord channel that the servers had been restarted and were working on getting the rankings to update after each race (still a WIP) but have stated that since yesterday's server restart, once they have run through the re-processing of results, any races done since yesterday morning will be populated in your ranked race history.

If you go here - https://game.raceroom.com/multiplayer-rating/ - and scroll down the page a little, you will see all the ranked servers that are available.

Obviously you will only be able to join the ones your ranking allows. Also, you can only join the servers while they are in Practice session. Once it moves to Qualifying, the lobbies are locked down to stop further racers entering. Quitting out at any time will impact on your ranking.

If you have not run any ranked races so far, it will only be the Rookie servers that will be available, as they have no REP limits.

Last edited:
Dazmaniac, thank you for your so well-explained answer, I've checked my lastest races statistics on the official site of raceroom and that's It. I can see all races that I've finished and my rating has been recounted successfully, now It's much better than before. Some years ago I participated in LFS CTRA races and that system was quite similar to the modern raceroom rating system except that rating had more categorized car system with more steps to be able to drive those cars. If somebody remember that time and played LFS in ~2006-2010 then I'm interesting to hear your opinion about this comparison. Thanks.

Last edited:
The ranked servers came back on yesterday and have started processing results again.

Any backdated races run from 1st Jan up to yesterday should be included in your ranked history.

Unfortunately, they have had issues re-processing any results from when the patch was rolled out just before Christmas up to 31st Dec, so any ranked races (good or bad) done over Christmas will likely be lost.

I believe ranked schedule will be updated from tomorrow with new races.

Last edited:
Hi guys,
I'm having a little difficulty with the rookie series the FR Jr to be totally honest, I'm having problems running a full lap trying to be consistent but I can't seem to do it without going off, I'm just finding the car very unstable is there a setting to change that can make the car a little more stable, I have tinkered with the limited settings but all to no avail, I'm finding this harder than iracing to get outa rookie :)

Hi guys,
I'm having a little difficulty with the rookie series the FR Jr to be totally honest, I'm having problems running a full lap trying to be consistent but I can't seem to do it without going off, I'm just finding the car very unstable is there a setting to change that can make the car a little more stable, I have tinkered with the limited settings but all to no avail, I'm finding this harder than iracing to get outa rookie :)
Well thats a nature of the car to an extent, not much you can do, especially with fixed setup. Since they enabled abs, maybe try moving brake bias to the front. The combo overall is quite hardcore- if you want to leave rookies id suggest other rookie combo or wait till tomorrow for new combos :p But most important! Practice, practice, practice

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%