1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you get your name in the game?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Simon Trendell, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Anyone else in got their name in the game Eckhart?
    I know Gareth & Attila do as their names have been in screenshots.
  2. Too many to count tbh :p
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Sorry guys, that's your own fault for beeing too friendly the last years :D
  4. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

How do you get your name in a game? cough cough :D
  5. well ... there's an age limit :)

well, SimBin got in touch with guys who run leagues ... after that it was all a matter of forking over huge amount of cash, prostitutes and drugs :)
  6. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Man!!! The amount of times I have heard that expression since I have joined forums!
  7. Im making a sim as Eckhart has given me the encouragement :)

Email me and i will tell you where to send the huge amounts of cash, prostitutes and drugs, that will help soften the blow of marriage :D
  8. Ive actually found a way to get your name in the game like i had some custom skins that had stupid names so i changed the names to make offline better so that i dont have 'car of god' i think one was.

Heres how:

1. Go to where all your cusom skins folders are(C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\<YourSteamname>\race 07\CustomSkins\Templates)

2. Go into the selected Team you with yourself or people to race for! e.g Seat Sport UK.

3. There should be a configuration File which opens with wordpad.

4.Like for example i changed the team name so when your in game it shows as ''Accord Racing Team Germany/UK'' so you can change it to what ever you want.
    And its the same with the name where my uncles name is 'John Hupfeld' You can change that to any name you want!
    Also if you want an accord to run in 07 just simply change where it says 'Honda Accord Euro R' Just change it to 'Honda Accord R 2007'.
    [[[Accord Racing Germany/UK]]]
    [[John Hupfeld]]
    [Honda Accord Euro R]

5.Go in game and your name should be their with the team name under it :)

Hope this helps :) :amen:
  9. Re the original question of the thread: well, if someone once reads the credits in the game, it will be all revealed i think... :)
  10. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I've spotted Hans van Hees !!
  11. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Yeah Matt thats what I do when I race offline. It makes it more fun racing agianst your friends names rather than a random name.