1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you get V8factor seasons working?

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by Rockonit, Feb 21, 2014.

1. I'm new to rfactor and can get the v8factor season10-11 using the Unleashed installer but I'm stuffed if I can figure out how to get 2012,2013,2014 or the Utes to work. They aren't installers so I tried to copy the vehicles into the correct folder but they don't show up.

Is there a trick to it ? or a decent guide for beginners with all the tips and tricks.

Thanks Rock.
  2. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

If you got the ORSM V8 SC 2012 it also has an installer so just direct it to the path where your rF is installed. If done right it will install into 2010/2011 season.

The 2013 if i remember correctly you have to manually install so put the V8Supercars13 folder into the main ORSM folder in your 'vehicles" folder

Also not sure if you know but the V8 SC 2013 comes with it's own rfm folder. Put the three files that are inside that folder into you rF's main install's rfm folder. You should then be able to see V8 SC 2013 in games vehicle menu.

As for 2014, i have no idea because i didn't even know it's out there. Only one i know of is still WIP here.

The Utes is not part of ORSM's mod, that is a separate mod done by somebody else so it does not go in with ORSM's mod. That too i believe had an installer so it just goes to C:/whatever your path is/rFactor
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
  3. Thanks for that I have used the V8FU12 v1.exe but when I set the series to All Tracks & Vehicles I don't see the 2012 teams .
    How Should I be using the 2012 and for that matter the 2013 teams / vehicles?
  4. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator