1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

How do you change the showrooms?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Mods' started by Greg Latty, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Hello. So I can change the UI to the upgraded HD UI 1.8 from rfactor, but when I try and change the showroom to a custom one it doesnt work. When loading the game it doesnt show the cars and it freezes until I hit escape. Anyone know a fix for this? Or does anyone even know what im talking about lol.

2. Hi,
    I'm afraid I can't answer your question (idk the answer) but I've got a question myself: where did you get the rfactor UI 1.8 ? I'd, perhaps, like to use it myself as I've got so many mod tracks and cars now. Does the rfactor menu work OK for you? Is the only problem using a custom showroom (I don't even know what "custom showroom" means)? Can you use it OK without custom showrooms?

3. hex

hex

@Billy Pilgrim: This must be it.
    I am using this UI with almost every rFactor mod, and it works flawlessly :thumbsup:

4. Thank you

5. hex

hex

Actually it's exactly the same version:
    [​IMG]

6. O ok. Because the link you posted showed the other version in the screen shots. I've had both but prefer the one without the green

7. hex

hex

Hi, me again :D

I tested a little that "updated" UI for GSCE, but couldn't find this feature
    [​IMG]
    It's very important for me and helps a lot, so without it the different UI for GSCE is pointless. :(

8. Hmm not really sure. I use LG profiler to set my rotation so I never had to change this. I'll check tonight when I get home from work

• Like Like x 1