Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Jose Ferreira, Jan 12, 2009.
Can anyone tell me how can I put my replay video to upload?
it will be located in you Race 07 install directory, in a folder called replaydata. the file names tell you the date time and track of the replay so you know which is which.
how to convert to readable?
i wanna upload to youtube... thank
My english not good, sorry about that..
AFAIK there isn't a converter\reader available for the replay files. I watch the replay and record the screen with FRAPS.
I got it~ thanks~
but the clip has no sound..
How to fix that problem?
Start FRAPS and under the Movies Tab you have a tick box for "Record Sound" enable that and you shoud get sound.
Hi Dave, yes I know where is the replay, but the problem is to do the upload do I need any software, how can I convert the replay?, so I can show it to other people and they can watch my replay?
Thank you Dave
I use Frapps http://www.fraps.com/ and i watch my replay through the game interface and record it with frapps then upload it to my youtube channel (very basic but it works good enough)
So, in steps:
- Install FRAPS (http://www.fraps.com)
- Start FRAPS
- Select record sound in movie options from FRAPS
- Open Race07 or which ever game you are playing
- Go to the replay section, and load the replay
- Press the Video Record Hotkey (default = F9). After pressing, the frame display number in the top left side should change color
- Watch the replay
- Press Hotkey after replay to stop recording
- Open Windows Movie Maker (or any other video editing software)
- Load the different movies made by FRAPS (default stored at : Program Files/Fraps/Video (I believe). FRAPS makes files of 4.3 Gb. Load them all to edit the whole movie
- Edit the movie the way you want.
Now you have 2 options.
- Publish the movie directly from Movie Maker via the YouTube button in top right
- Publish the movie to you local harddisk
- Login to YouTube.com
- Manual upload the movie.
If you follow these steps, all should work fine.
Separate names with a comma.