1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

How do i upload my replay file?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Jose Ferreira, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Can anyone tell me how can I put my replay video to upload?

Thank you

Jose

2. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

it will be located in you Race 07 install directory, in a folder called replaydata. the file names tell you the date time and track of the replay so you know which is which.

3. how to convert to readable?
    i wanna upload to youtube... thank
    My english not good, sorry about that..

4. AFAIK there isn't a converter\reader available for the replay files. I watch the replay and record the screen with FRAPS.

HTH

5. I got it~ thanks~
    but the clip has no sound..
    How to fix that problem?
    thanks again~

6. Start FRAPS and under the Movies Tab you have a tick box for "Record Sound" enable that and you shoud get sound.

7. Hi Dave, yes I know where is the replay, but the problem is to do the upload do I need any software, how can I convert the replay?, so I can show it to other people and they can watch my replay?

Thank you Dave

8. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

I use Frapps http://www.fraps.com/ and i watch my replay through the game interface and record it with frapps then upload it to my youtube channel (very basic but it works good enough)

9. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

So, in steps:

- Install FRAPS (http://www.fraps.com)
    - Start FRAPS
    - Select record sound in movie options from FRAPS
    - Open Race07 or which ever game you are playing
    - Go to the replay section, and load the replay
    - Press the Video Record Hotkey (default = F9). After pressing, the frame display number in the top left side should change color
    - Watch the replay
    - Press Hotkey after replay to stop recording
    - Open Windows Movie Maker (or any other video editing software)
    - Load the different movies made by FRAPS (default stored at : Program Files/Fraps/Video (I believe). FRAPS makes files of 4.3 Gb. Load them all to edit the whole movie
    - Edit the movie the way you want.

Now you have 2 options.

- Publish the movie directly from Movie Maker via the YouTube button in top right

or

- Publish the movie to you local harddisk
    - Login to YouTube.com
    - Manual upload the movie.

If you follow these steps, all should work fine.