1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I turn the car around quickly?

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Ryan Hieronymus, Oct 9, 2012.

1. I'm getting a lot of practice spinning out at Monaco this evening but I seem to have a hard time getting the car pointed back in the right direction. Any advice on how to get the car to do this:

so I don't have to do this:

Thanks! :)
    • Like Like x 1
  2. In my experience, you just turn the wheel all the way in first gear and floor it. It tends to spin farther than you think though so lift off earlier than you feel like.
    Also it never seems to work with traction control on because it stops your wheels from spinning.
  3. What he said
  4. Its harder to do it this year because it feels the car has a lack of power and the rear tyres have a super grip. It lacks oversteer.
  5. also this year you do a lot more damage spinning up your rears ;)
  6. James Maskell

James Maskell
    "Remember the name! Tommy Vercetti!"

You have to be rolling in first gear and just full lock and punch it. ROLLING, stationary it doesnt work very effectively.
  7. They say if you push the brake and accelerator at the same time, it'll stop you spinning out, even in the most bizarre cases. It even works in the real F1. They call it the 2 Foot Magic Save Hax.
    skip to around 1:20 and watch the Williams.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Very nice, i do this everytime, but... i though it was unrealistic, now i know it isn't :D
    Anyway watching this makes me wonder if the guys at CM are deaf. Why can't they make the engine sound like the Ferrari on the video??? :(
  9. lol, maybe they put it the way they like it?
  10. Maybe you're right, they don't want something more realistic, they want something they like. Or worse....maybe F1 series is the CM's iPhone. Get F1 2013 now with realistic engine sounds.... Get F1 2014, now with realistic handling... and so on..
    Gotta wait till 2020! :roflmao:
  11. Haha guess will we have to wait....
    • Like Like x 1