How do I turn on the headlights?

This may sound like a silly question, but I cant seem to get the headlights to work. Ive tried to assign it to different buttons but it never works. Am I doing something wrong? Im seeing pictures and videos of cars running with the lights on so im confused.

How do you know they're not working? Have you checked the car from an outside camera, or just base your doubts on the fact, that the lights aren't visible from the inside of the car?
Cause they're not... The lights at the moment are a purely cosmetic function. I'm not even sure other people see them when you blink at them in online races - someone needs to confirm/deny that.

How do you know they're not working? Have you checked the car from an outside camera, or just base your doubts on the fact, that the lights aren't visible from the inside of the car?
Cause they're not... The lights at the moment are a purely cosmetic function. I'm not even sure other people see them when you blink at them in online races - someone needs to confirm/deny that.
nevermind I figured it out. I didnt have the "combine keyboard input" option checked

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back