1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

How do I setup a proper triple screen fov for Nvidia surround

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Tangogulf, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Hi all;

Just wondering what I need to do to get a good fov for this game. I will run the game at 5760 x 1080. The default fov (34) is far too zoomed in, the next fov is far too zoomed out. Is there a trick here. I have 12 mins left on my demo and the fov is the only thing stopping me from purchasing the game.

Any tips?

2. I have my fov on 35. Surely it zooms out in small steps via the menu? Not sure I can help you otherwise, I use triple screen, but it's ATI eyefinity :)

3. Hi Keith;

I went in and tried 35. I checked the net and I was unclear of the cockpit in these cars. The location of the front windshields driver side post appeared misplaced and too far in. Actual cockpit views show it as the same. Just needed to get used to what these stock cars look like from the inside.

Thanks for the reply.

4. You can change the default fov for each of the cars in the CAM file. There is one in each of the car folders in GAMEDATA/VEHICLES.
    I run between 27-30 depending on the car.