• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

How do I retrieve my online account info?

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Cam Wedgwood, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Cam Wedgwood

Cam Wedgwood
    Premium

Ratings:
    +0
    I need it for tomorrow night...

2. Bram

Bram
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,290
    There should be an online code that came with your DVD if i am not mistaken, located on the backside of your manual.

3. Cam Wedgwood

Cam Wedgwood
    Premium

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, got that Bram. I'm after my user name and password details so I can login in to multiplayer. Is there a way to retrieve them, or should I set up another account (and write the details down somewhere!)?

4. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes

Ratings:
    +1,818
    Cam, if you go into your .plr file, open it in notepad, and scroll down to [Multiplayer Options]

At the bottom of the list is On-line User Name and On Line Password.

All set to go.

EDIT: If it isn't there, start game, go into Multiplayer, Internet, Register (down the bottom) and you should be able to edit or start another Log In.

5. Cam Wedgwood

Cam Wedgwood
    Premium

Ratings:
    +0
    Excellent, thanks Warren!

6. Cam Wedgwood

Cam Wedgwood
    Premium

Ratings:
    +0
    :disapointed: Actually not so excellent. The .plr simply records the last password you attempted to use. :disapointed:

So I tried a password that I sometimes use and.... :Banane22: See you tonight Warren!!